You could at least send for a tow truck! Oh. Golly, Miss Lane, it’s too bad
Mr. Kent didn’t see all this. Yeah, poor Clark. He’s never around when S– Clark– Wait a minute. – Wait a minute.
– What? Lois Lane, that is the silliest idea ever. Let me tell you something, Miss Lane,
I think he really cares about you. – Clark? Of course he does.
– No, not Clark. Oh, well, Superman cares
about everybody, Jimmy. But, who knows, someday,
maybe, if he’s lucky…. – Miss Lane?
– Hm? [SHUTTER CLICKS] Jimmy, my hair! Now. Ooh, nice. Nice, nice. Front page,Daily Planet? Oh, gosh. I didn’t have any film. LEX:
♪ You must have been a beautiful baby ♪ ♪ You must have been a wonderful child ♪ ♪ When you were only starting
To go to kindergarten ♪ ♪ I’ll bet you drove the little boys wild ♪ [CREATURE GROWLS] ♪ And when it came to winning blue ribbons
Bet you showed the other kids how ♪ ♪ I can see the judges’ eyes
As they handed you the prize ♪ ♪ I bet you made the cutest bow ♪ ♪ Oh, you must’ve been a beautiful baby
‘Cause baby…. ♪ But Lex, you can’t do this to me. Why, Lex, why? Because I love you, Miss Teschmacher. Miss Teschmacher…. [SCREAMS] [RUMBLING] [CREATURES GROWL AND SNARL] By the way Miss Teschmacher,
your mother sends her love. [ALARM WAILS] LEX:
You’re messing up my suit. You big lummox, you. Come on, stop it, will you. Otis, it’s your fault.
Watch the ground! Good evening, warden. These two men should be safe here… – …until they can get a fair trial.
– Who is it? Lex Luthor! – The greatest criminal mind of our time!
OTIS: Of our time! – I hereby serve notice…
– Notice. – …that these walls–
– These walls here…. Will you shut up, please. Alright, take them away, boys. – You nitwit. Nincompoop!
OTIS: Guard, guard…. This country is safe again, Superman,
thanks to you. No, sir. Don’t thank me, warden. We’re all part of the same team. Night.